What Our Patients Say
What is Podiatry?
What is Chiropody?
Therapies with Marie
Courses with Marie
Courses and Talks
Positive Care Programme
Finger Pressure Massage
Follow Us on
Get in touch, click here
Call 015242 63067
WHO IS IT FOR?
• People with long - term health problems (eg arthritis, depression, chronic pain,
stress, ME, MS, cancer, heart disease etc.).
• Carers (non professional) looking after someone with health problems.
WHO IS IT NOT SUITABLE FOR?
• People with psychotic illness, severe learning difficulties, severe memory problems
(dementia) and uncontrolled epilepsy - since not all therapies are suitable for people
with these conditions.
WHAT DOES IT COST?
The total programme of 24 hours therapeutic value costs £449 (Payment by instalments
available if agreed in advance). We now can take payments by debit & credit cards.
WHEN DOES IT TAKE PLACE?
WHAT IS INVOLVED?
HOW DO I JOIN?
If you would like to find out more, please contact us at Sole to Soul.
For people with long-standing health problems
and for people who are carers.
WHAT IS IT?
NEW POSITIVE CARE PROGRAMME
The Positive Care Programme has been postponed until 2013. We are currently applying
for funding and are hoping to be able to help people with the cost.
This Positive Care Programme is an 8 week scheme of holistic therapies, group activities
and motivational workshops based on a similar programme that has run in Leeds for
the past 7 years. Read the Positive Care Programme Pilot Project Evaluation May 2012.
• Attending the registration day or open days and the 8 weeks of the programme.
• Giving feedback about whether or not the programme has helped you with your health